1.) Description Of Service
User is provided with access to viewing, buying and/or selling certain luxury items as well as related services ("Service"). Buyers of such items are in particular subject to the Buying Terms (hyperlinked). Sellers of such items are in particular subject to the Consignment Terms (hyperlinked). Both sellers and buyers are subject to the INSIDER Program Rules (hyperlinked).
2.) License and Site Access
User is granted by INSELLER a limited license to access Site and Service for personal use. This license does not include copying any content (“Content” as later described) from Site, caching or having hypertext links to Site except when expressly agreed by INSELLER. User must not upload, post, or transmit any Content not having an express right to make available. User must not upload, post, or transmit to Site any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. User must not carry-out any action that may impose a large load on Site’s infrastructure, use data mining, data gathering or extraction tools. User may not bypass any measures used by INSELLER to prevent or restrict access to Site or Service. Any unauthorized use by User shall terminate the license and permissions granted to User. INSELLER at its sole discretion determines what is considered an unauthorized use at any time and, on such an occurrence, may terminate User’s license without notice.
(“Content”) is any information and functionality available thru Site, including but not limited to ads, photos, text, User information and postings by User and Site. By posting Content to Site a User agrees to the following:
- a.) All Content the User provides belongs to Site.
- b.) INSELLER reserves the right to use Content for any lawful purpose without notice to User.
- c.) By posting Content to Site the User automatically waives any right to such Content.
- d.) By posting Content to Site the User is responsible for the accuracy and legality of any such posts.
- e.) By posting Content to Site the User warrants that such postings do not infringe on the rights of any individual or entity.
- f.) Unless required by law, Site reserves the right to refuse to share, display, delete or move any Content posted on Site.
- g.) INSELLER reserves the right to contact a User by email or other communication media without prior consent, at the User address registered through the Site.
- h.) INSELLER is entitled, at its sole discretion, to limit or terminate a User access to the Site and the Content, including deleting Content that the User may have posted to the Site.
INSELLER is not associated in any way with the brands displayed thru Site and sold via Service, whether as an authorized distributor or otherwise. The brands are a registered trademark of their owners.
Except for material in the public domain under the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) Federal Law 7 of 2002 pertaining to Copyrights and Neighboring Rights (UAE Copyright Law), all material contained on Site including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code is protected by the United States of America and other countries copyright laws.
None of the material contained on Site may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of INSELLER. User may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content without the prior consent of the copyright owner. Content contains material which is owned by or licensed to Site. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
5.) User Declarations
A User confirms that:
- a.) User is of legal age to access Site, use Service and form a binding agreement.
- b.) User is not barred from receiving Service under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, User’s domicile or other applicable jurisdictions.
- c.) User will provide true information to and thru Site. This includes providing the correct name and address.
- d.) User will not create more than one registered profile/account at Site. User will maintain confidentiality of the User’s information registered at Site and be fully responsible for all activities that occur via the User’s profile/account. User will notify Site of any suspected use of User’s password by a third party and any other suspected breach of security that may jeopardize the confidentiality of User information registered at Site.
- e.) User will not use Site for unlawful or fraudulent actions.
- f.) User will not copy, or otherwise make an illegal use, of Content posted at Site.
Site will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure by User to comply with the aforementioned responsibilities and the Terms & Conditions.
6.) Disclaimer of Warranty
Content on Site is for general and personal information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Site does not claim full ownership of all the Content displayed.
Content may include links to other websites. These links are provided for User convenience and further information. They do not signify that INSELLER endorse the other website(s).
Content, Service and any links to third party websites are provided to User on “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of or accuracy, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The use of Content is entirely at User’s risk. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Site be liable for any loss or damage caused by User relying on Content or information obtained thru Site or a linked site. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, recommendation or other Content available thru Site or obtained from a linked site.
7.) Limitation of Liability
User expressly agrees that INSELLER, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, consultants and licensors shall not be liable to User for any direct or indirect losses or damages, including but not limited to the loss of profits or data resulting from the use of Site or Service.
INSELLER does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of Content found or offered on Site for any particular purpose. User acknowledges that Content may contain inaccuracies or errors and INSELLER expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
User agrees to indemnify INSELLER, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, consultants and licensors and hold them harmless from any claim or demand arising out of User breach or violation of any laws or rights associated with the use of Service.
9.) Electronic Communication
User consents to receive communications from INSELLER by electronic mail (E-mail) and via Site. User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that INSELLER provide to User electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. E-mail correspondence is the official means of communication and for confirming communications that occurred via other methods between User and INSELLER. In case of conflict in interpretation, E-mail takes precedence as being the kept record over other communication methods.
10.) Modifications and Changes
INSELLER reserves the right to make changes to Site, Services, and Terms & Conditions at any time. At its sole discretion, INSELLER may notify User of the material changes it carries out by sending an email to the address User registered at Site. Otherwise sufficient notice is deemed to have been served by INSELLER communicating and/or publishing via Site the modification or change that occurred. User should check for modifications and changes prior to further use of Site or Service. Should User wish to terminate registration at Site and terminate using Service due to a modification or change then User may do so by sending an email with the subject line “Termination” to the email address email@example.com